Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Ugly Music for Beautiful People 11-22-05 Playlist

Delia Gonzalez & Gavin Russom - Rise - The Days of Mars
Ocean - The Fall - Here Where Nothing Grows
Panda Bear - I'm Not - "I'm Not/Comfy in Nautica" single
Panda Bear - Comfy in Nautica - "I'm Not/Comfy in Nautica" single
Tarantula AD - The Century Trilogy III: The Fall - Book of Sand
Jackson and His Computer Band - Fast Life - Smash
No-Neck Blues Band - The Doon - Qvaris
Greg Davis and Sebastien Roux - Good Decision - Paquet Surprise
Lightning Bolt - Magic Mountain - Hypermagic Mountain
Antimatter - There At the Gate - Our Lady of the Skies
Steve Lehman - Damage Mobility - Demian as Posthuman
Black Dice & Wolf Eyes - Side B (excerpt) - Black Dice & Wolf Eyes
Pan-Sonic - Ilma/Air - Kesto (234.48:4)
Boredoms - Track 2 - Vision Creation Newsun
Warhammer 48K - Get Bodacious - Uber Om

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Shaun was talking about you playing the Disintegration Loops today, and I about flipped out. I thought I was the only one. Seriously man.

I should bring over my laptop sometime and you and I can annoy Shaun by making some crazy sounds.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

I work with Shaun, by the way.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home