Thursday, February 02, 2006

02/02/06 Show

This Week's Show

Cedars of Lebanon - Nilari Ismailis - Archives I
David Thomas Broughton - A Complete Guide to Insufficiency
Zombi - Orion - Cosmos
Orthrelm - Untitled - Split EP w/ Touchdown
Matthew Shipp - Abyss Code - Up Above
Jojo Hiroshige with John Boyle and Aya - Timeless Flight - Noise May-Day 2003 CDR (compilation)
Wooden Wand & the Vanishing Voice - The Flood - The Flood
The Flying Luttenbachers - Elfmeros - Infection and Decline
Birchville Cat Motel - Uneaten Stars Duo - Invisible Pyramid: Elegy Box
Hanged Up - Kinetic Work - Kicker in Tow
AIDS Wolf - We Multiply - The Lovvers LP
T-Tauri - Obliscence - Infinite Motion
Mats Gustafsson (with Sonic Youth) - Part 3: Contrabass Sax - Hidros 3
Brian McBride - Our Last Moment in Song - When the Detail Lost its Freedom

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I like your show. I found it on iTunes. I do a show myself, on KPSU in Portland, and podcast it. But I haven't been able to get it onto iTunes! I think they're ignoring me, but I can't prove it. Anyway, check out my show sometime, it's at postmodernrock.com. It's quite different than yours, but from reading your other blog, I think you might like it. Cheers!

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your show. Found it on iTunes and am really enjoying this and the 02/09/06 show. Just some great stuff.

Cheers,

mms

8:20 PM  
Blogger Ed Corcoran said...

Thanks! I'm glad you both enjoyed it.

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home