Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Ugly Music for Beautiful People 8-30-05 Playlist

Yeah, I have a new timeslot these days. Tuesdays at 10pm.

Anthony Braxton & Wolf Eyes - Live at International Festival Musique Actuelle, Victoriaville, Quebec
Can - Chain Reaction - Soon Over Babaluma
Hella - Brown Metal - Hold Your Horse Is
The Necks - Mosquito (excerpt) - Mosquito/See Through
Swans - New Mind - Children of God
Swans - In My Garden - Children of God
Swans - Our Love Lies - Children of God
Flossin - Untitled 1 - Lead Singer
Young People - Dutch Oven - War Prayers
The Pope - Jazzman Cometh - The Jazzman Cometh EP
Necronomitron - Unscheduled Sunrise - Necronomitron
Necronomitron - Small Field of Death - Necronomitron
Explosions in the Sky - Six Days at the Bottom of the Hill - The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place
Excepter - The Heartbeat - Throne
Yob - Kosmos - The Unreal Never Lived
The Punks - Beaches and Canyons - Thank You For the Alternative Rock
Sonic Youth - Trilogy: The Wonder, Hyperstation, Eliminator Jr. - Daydream Nation

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed Corcoran said...

Thanks for the compliment! I plan on going back to posting mp3s at some point in the future. First, I need to get a bunch of posts made in advance, so I'm not doing it day-to-day, and I also need to get a new place to store the mp3s.

You can listen to KXUA online at www.kxua.com, but the broadcasts are not archived. I've thought about podcasting my show, but I haven't gotten around to doing so yet.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home