Thursday, February 09, 2006

02/09/06 Show

This week's show

Excepter - The Sunbomber - Sunbomber EP
Konono No. 1 - Lufuala Ndonga - Congotronics No. 1
AIDS Wolf - Some Sexual Drawings - The Lovvers LP
Telepathe - The March - Farewell Forest EP
Gang Gang Dance - Before My Voice Fails - God's Money
Jah Division - Dub Will Tear Us Apart - Dub Will Tear Us Apart EP
Town and Country - Blue Lotus Feel - Up Above
Black Flag - Southern Rise - No Age (comp.)
Faust vs. Dalek - T-Electronique - Derbe Respect, Alder
Lafcadio - Untitled 7 - The Attainment of Happiness
Nautical Almanac - Ocularis - Rooting for the Microbes
Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Alisa - House Arrest
King Crimson - Nuages (That Which Passes, Passes Like Clouds) - Three of a Perfect Pair
Yes - Siberian Khatru - Close to the Edge
Can - Ibis - Unlimited Edition
Isis - Weight (Fennesz Remix) - Oceanic Remixes/Reinterpretations

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

am I doing something wrong? I can't download any of your shows prior to 16 Feb.

I just discovered your show on iTunes, and I could tell by your playlists that I want every show I can get my hands on -- but I only get two!?

9:01 PM  
Blogger Ed Corcoran said...

I don't have much webspace at the moment, so I can only fit two shows on it at once. In the future, I plan on buying some more webspace, but for now, I can only host two. If you'd like, I can send you the shows as a YouSendIt or something.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home